A powerful scientific calculator for Palm OS
PawCalc 2.3 is a powerful scientific and programmable calculator for Palm which includes everything from unit conversions and constants to complex numbers and fractions. And yes, it also does “normal” math. You can even add your own units and constants.
PawCalc is an expression-based calculator. This means that you type in expressions just like you would write them on paper. For example, if you want to calculate “32+2*5*sin 360″, then you just type that into PawCalc as shown on the screenshot.
PawCalc will let you do basic computations, but it will also let you do so much more:
- PawCalc is programmable in a simple yet powerful language
- You can do computations with complex numbers
- Comes with lots of mathematical, physical, and chemical constants
- You can convert between more than a hundred different units and foreign currencies
- All the functions for trigonometry (with inverse and hyperbolic), logarithms, and exponentiation are available
- PawCalc has special functions like gamma, erf, erfc, permutations, and combinations
- There are statistical, bit and logic functions
- Store values in named variables
- Do computations using binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal numbers. Or work directly with fractions
- PawCalc offers worksheets for loans, savings, and tips
Read the manual online.